What to Do if You Forgot your Password of the Intuit Login | QuickBooks
To reset your password, you are supposed to have access to the email used to create your Intuit login. The Security policies of Intuit do not support the sharing of usernames and passwords so each contact will have their own personal login.
Go to the sign in screen, select the Forgot Password? link.
- Input your User ID, and then click Submit.
- If you have set up a security question, input the answer to the question, and then selectSubmit.
- In case you forgot the answer to the security question, please contact us.
Enter and re-enter your new password, and then select Submit. For any other information about passwords.
- password requirements.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an email within 45 minutes, please contact us.
In the email, Select the Sign in to confirm new password link.
Input your new password, and select Confirm Password Reset. You may go back to QuickBooks and use the new password.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the Intuit login the same as the QuickBooks Software login?
- No. The QuickBooks company file login is not similar to your Intuit login.
- QuickBooks software login enables you to access your QuickBooks company file. Intuit login is mainly used to sign up and access the online services and applications of Intuit to purchase and update your account information.