Updating the email address in Intuit Login :FAQ | QuickBooks
As part of your QuickBooks Payroll Service, you get an email subscription to take in critical payroll notices. It is significant that you keep the email address updated.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What notices the user will receive?
- Payroll newsletters
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table Update notice
- Frequency: whenever a new tax table is generated
- You will receive an Auto renewal notices for annual subscribers.
- Frequency: Annual (at least 45 days from the renewal date)
- Charge/Order confirmation
- Frequency: Annual (The user receives these upon the renewal of the services)
- Other critical notices related to the changes in the state and federal regulations
Q2. Who will receive these notices?
The notices are sent to the email of the billing contact. The billing contact is originally the contact who purchased the payroll service.
This entire process will not change the email address you used to recover your User ID and set your password again to My Account.
Related Reading :
- My Account: Login help
- In case you are using the QuickBooks Direct Deposit service, this will not alter the email address where Intuit send the direct deposit confirmation email.