Subscription Alert! – Update Credit Card in Payroll Center | QuickBooks
- Your subscription might get renewed soon. In order to avoid abrupt interruption of the features of the service, you will need to update your credit card or bank account. An email notification will be sent to you when you there is automatic renewal of your subscription.
- You may also view Credit Card Expired instead of Update Credit Card.
Step by step process to update your credit card for the renewal of your payroll subscription:
Go to the QuickBooks Payroll Center, select the Update Credit Card link.
This will move you to the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page.
- Sign in to your Intuit Account. If you require an assistance while signing in, read Intuit Account login help for QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page.
- See the Service Information Section, you need to select the Reactivate link.
Review the type of payroll service again and the number of employees it is for.
Select Proceed to Checkout.
Choose a Payment Method in which the payment information you will be required to use to renew the service in the past or you might wish to select to add a new payment information.
Input the Card Security Code, and then select Submit.
Choose Place Order.
Choose Return to QuickBooks.
- Handling Payroll Service Alert! – Please update your billing information.
- Payroll Service Alert! – Your QuickBooks subscription has expired.
- Handling Payroll Service Alert! – Your QuickBooks Payroll account needs attention.
- Update Required! – Get Update in Payroll Center