QuickBooks Error 15xxx (15000 series) When Getting Updates
One of the following errors happens while downloading a payroll update or updating QuickBooks:
You have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription and you can connect to the Internet and access secured websites.
Given is a list of fixes for this error. You are not required to follow all of them to resolve the issue. In case you are receiving a specific error or message, search our knowledgebase for guidance on how to resolve that particular error.
Step by Step Process to resolve the above mentioned errors
Install a digital signature certificate.
- Certify your Internet Connection and QuickBooks settings.
- Certify and troubleshoot QuickBooks and Internet Explorer settings.
- Configure your firewall or anti-virus to ensure QuickBooks files have both incoming and outgoing Internet access.
- Firewalls that are not configured to permit QuickBooks files can cause these types of error whileattempting to download updates.
How to Configure Internet security, personal firewall, and parental control applications for QuickBooks.
Fix Microsoft Cryptographic Services that may have been damaged or compromised.
Microsoft website has a tool that usually fixes these problems. This is a quick and easy fix. You need to follow the following steps.
Select the website address> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798.
When you get to the website, scroll down to the middle of the tutorialuntil you get to Resolution Topic.
Select the Fix it button (as shown in the picture below) and follow the steps.
- In case the error continues, try to send it in safe mode.
Thus, you can resolve the mentioned errors by following all the above mentioned steps.