How to Request for a new PIN in QuickBooks
In this tutorial, we will learn how to request for a new PIN in QuickBooks. Before that you require to go through the following major requirements.
Major Requirements to request for a new PIN:
You need to download the PIN request form.
- The form should be signed by the Primary Principal or Secondary Principal.
- The Primary Principal is that person whom you have assigned as the owner of the company when you have signed up for the direct deposit services.
Mention the EIN -Employer Identification Numberof the organization that is requesting for PIN change.
- You need a photocopy of any government issued ID For example driver s license of the Primary Principal.
- It is important that the name and the signature in the ID is clear, and the ID is should be valid and not expired.
- Once the requirements are sent, your company’s Payroll Administrator or Primary Principal you can contact us to get the new PIN.
- Assisted Payroll subscribers needs to read How to recover or change the lost PIN for Assisted Payroll.
How toChange the PIN in the Send Payroll Data windowinQuickBooksDesktop