How to Request a Wire Transfer in QuickBooks
Payroll suspensions stop tax payments from being made to the taxing agencies until the hold is removed from your account and all funds have been received.
- In case the 5-day payroll suspension interferes is send with your next payroll, you can always request a wire transfer in Quickbooks.
Step by Step process to request a wire transfer in the QuickBooks
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following details the day Intuit receives the bank return.
- [email protected]
- Subjectline: Wire Transfer Request
- Emailbody: Company name, tax ID
- Statement can askyou to cancel auto redebit and send confirmation that a wire transfer will be sent no later than 12 noon PT, 1 business day after the return date.
- You will get a confirmation letting you know that Intuit have received your request and auto redebit has been stopped.
- In case Intuit will receive your wire request after the some time and date stated, an auto redebit cannot be stopped.