How to Print the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide | QuickBooks
- In our previous tutorial, you have learnt how to sign up for Direct Deposit. In this tutorial, we will learn how to print the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
- A Confirmation page will appear with your Next Steps instructions that can be printed,along with the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide. This link opens a .pdf file.
The guide contains the following given forms and materials that new subscribers must complete before you can start paying your employees using Direct Deposit:
- Guidelines for completing the bank account verification process
- Guidelines for processing payroll with Direct Deposit paychecks
- An authorization for Direct Deposit for the employees
- A list of Federal Reserve holidays to make use of calculating lead times for payroll processing
You can also download the Getting Started Guide from the QuickBooks Help menu, by following the given steps:
Open the Help menu and select QuickBooks Help.
Select the Search tab and look for Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
Choose the topic Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
Select on Click Here link to download the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions:Direct Deposit requirements, signup, and activation