Help: QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance Page login
- You can manage your company’s purchases, contact, subscriptions, payment, billing information and service requests using My Account. It also allows you to share this knowledge with others in your firm all in one suitable location.
- You need to create a login, to access My Account. The same credentials are required to manage your payroll service information in QuickBooks when you go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Info.
- Those users who are authorized to access your company’s Customer Account and represent your company when interacting with Intuit are called Authorized users.
- If you are an authorized contact, and you can invite, or remove a user, re-invite see My Account: Add or remove an authorized user.
- When you are for a confirmation code:
- Read: Two Factor Authentication (2FA) – FAQsfor more information on Intuit security features
Log in to your Intuit account.
Choose how you would like to receive your confirmation code and select Continue. If you do not have access to the email listed, choose the option Confirm my account a different way.
Fetch the confirmation code. It can sometimes take a few minutes for the code to arrive.You may check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder to see if the code has arrived there. If the code does not arrive, you can click the link “Didn’t receive a code” in the Check your email window to generate another code.
Input the confirmation code and select Continue.
- What to do if the user does not have an Intuit login.
- What to do if you forgot your user Id of the Intuit login.
- What to do if you forgot your Password of the Intuit login.
- What to do if you forgot your password of the Intuit login.