FAQ Update Billing Information for Your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. For what services the user pay for?
- A QuickBooks Payroll Service is a subscription you activate to facilitate the payroll features like automatic payroll tax calculation, payroll updates and payroll forms in your QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- For more Information, read QuickBooks Payroll Services and Features for QuickBooks Desktop.
Q2. What will be billed to the userâ€™s credit card or bank account (EFT)?
The following charges will be billed to the credit card or bank account (EFT):
- Subscription Fee â€“This fee is debited at the start of each subscription term that can be annually or Monthly.
- Per Employee Fee â€“ It entirely depends on the number of employees that you pay monthly and is debited the following month.
- The per employee fee for the employees that is paid in January will be debited on your billing day of the following month i.e. February.
- In order to view your subscription details like type, renewal date, and price follow the steps described in updating your billing information.
- Moreover, a notification email with your subscription information prior to the renewal and upon the renewal of the payroll service is sent to your company’s billing contact initially the purchaser of the payroll service. In order to change the billing contact of your account, please contact us.
Q3. Who can update the userâ€™s billing information?
To activate the facility to update the billing information for the payroll service, you need to meet the following requirements:
1. You must be an authorized user of the account.
Authorized users are the contacts listed in the company’s account. Such users are authorized to access the company’s account.
2. You must have your login information to My Account.
The security policies described by Intuit do not support the exchanging of usernames and passwords so each contact will require an Intuit Account login.
3. In case you have Enhanced Payroll Plus, Enhanced PAP, Assisted Payroll Plusor the disk delivery service, you can also update your billing information in My Account website only > this can be implemented even if you are using credit card.
- In order to switch from credit card to electronic funds transfer (EFT) or vice versa, please contact us.
- You can cancel the auto-renewal of your payroll subscription.