Features of QuickBooks Payroll Services
Some of the enhanced features of QuickBooks are as follows:
E-file and E-pay
- You can establish the filing method of your State andFederal forms to E-file. As an alternative of printing and mailing the forms, you can send them electronically to the relevant tax agencies in QuickBooks.
- Moreover, you can establish the payment method for your scheduled State andFederal tax payments to E-Pay, and efficiently pay the relevant tax agencies in QuickBooks. This is available in Enhanced Payroll and to selected states only.
- Setting up an E-file and E-pay.
- E-file for Accountants.
- $100,000 Next-Day Deposit Rule for Federal 941/944/943
- In case of Assisted Payroll, Intuit files and pays the taxes on your behalf.
You don’t have to estimate anything or pre-pay anything.By combining your workers’ comp and payroll systems, Workers’ Compensation Payment Service pays automatically to your Workers’ Comp premiums every pay period as per your actual payroll data. You are not required to pay too much, too little, or a late fee for forgetting to send a payment.
Workers’ Comp Payment Service: How to Sign up and activate your account.
No guarantee of tax penalties
No Penalties Guaranteed in case of Assisted Payroll:if the data provided to you is accurate, on time, and your account is amply funded, then your payroll tax deposits and filings will be on time and accurate or we’ll pay the resulting payroll tax penalty.
QuickBooks Desktop After-the-fact payroll enables accountants to efficiently verify, enter and adjust after-the fact paychecks all from a single spreadsheet-style screen.
Create tax forms for clients on Standard or Basic payroll
Create federal and state tax forms for clients with Basic or Standard Payroll subscriptions.
How to create tax forms for Standard or Basic Payroll customers using Enhanced Payroll for accountants.
Client ready payroll reports
Client-ready reports enables accountants to easily contribute to professional-looking paper records of each payroll run and to analyze a client’s payroll costs at the end of financial reporting periods that can be monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
Filing as a Reporting Agent
QuickBooks has the capability to file Federal forms as an authorized e-file Provider.
Auto-Fill option for Paid Preparer information
It is to Setup QuickBooks to autofill the federal forms with the Paid Preparer’s information.