A Brief Overview: Subscription is Inactive/ Expired/Needs Reactivating/ a Credit Card Update Required
- The Intuit Payroll Services for QuickBooks Desktop for the Basic, Standard, or Enhanced versions are subscriptions that renew themselves automatically. Before the renewal process, Intuit sends a renewal notice to the billing contact who is usually the purchaser of the payroll service.
- Based on the renewal for each subscription term that can be annually or monthly, the bank account or credit card on file is debited, and an invoice notification is emailed to the billing contact.
- In case the automatic renewal is not successful, or the credit card or bank account that Intuit have on file is outdated, you may get subscription alerts in QuickBooks.
To Do Note :
You need to select the type of alert you might get in QuickBooks, and follow the steps mentioned in the related tutorials below.
- Handling Payroll Service Alert! – Please update your billing information.
- Payroll Service Alert! – Your QuickBooks subscription has expired.
- Handling Payroll Service Alert! – Your QuickBooks Payroll account needs attention.
- Subscription Alert! – Update Credit Card in Payroll Center
- Update Required! – Get Update in Payroll Center