Detailed Information about Creating Office 365 Group in Admin Center
One of the best features of Microsoft Office 365 is creation of group. Individuals in your organization can get into a common place by joining a group that you create with help of the software. Users can simply create a group from Outlook, OneDrive for business or Calendar. Office 365 admin center is the place from where you can sign up as a global admin.
Being an admin, you do not need to be a group member and also you have freedom of doing things like viewing, creating or deleting groups, adding or removing administrators, adding or removing other members. In simple words, you have a lot to do with the group that allows you to watch over the activities of group members. Here are some simple steps to follow for creating a distribution group-
• Firstly, sign in work or school account created with Office 365
• Go to app launcher icon> App launcher button> Admin
• Select Groups then go to Groups in the left navigation pane
• Now select Add a group and fill up the information mentioning the purpose
• Now select Office 365 group and enter required information such as group name, email address, description, language etc.
• If you want your group members to receive messages and calendar items into their inbox, you will need leaving Subscribe members ON. This allows them to check conversation, files, calendar
• Name the persons will have permission of managing the groups and then select their name from the list
• Now select Add to create the Office 365 group
• You can also edit the information by choosing edit next to the Members
• Now click Save to update office 365 group