Installation of Exchange 2016-Learning to Configure Send connector
- Navigate to surf ECP – mail flow –Send connector and then Click on “+” sign to build and create new send connector, now give it any name and choose Internet and then click on next button.
- Select on “Next” in case you don’t use any smart host
- Now, Click on “+” sign and then add “*” to FQDN field. Then, Save and then next
- Click on “+” sign “–“ mark on your Exchange server “–“ add and then click on “ok”, then click on “Finish”
- Now, Click on edit over the new connector and then click scoping. Now, Add mail.domain.com in FQDN field and then click on save.