Batch mailbox moves
Exchange 2016 develops use of batch moves. The move architecture is developed on top of MRS (Mailbox Replication service) moves with improved management ability. The batch move architecture functional features the following improvements:
- Capability to shift multiple mailboxes in huge batches.
- Email notification while moving with reporting.
- Automatic retry and automatic prioritization of shifts and moves.
- Primary and personal archive mailboxes may be shifted together or separately.
- Choice for manual shift request finalization, which permits you to review a shift before you finish it.
- Periodic incremental syncs to shift the changes.