Lacerte Tax Year 2016 REP Billing Schedule
1. Fee Schedule.
2. REP Billing Schedule.
3. REP monthly lockout, end of statement and autopay dates.
Sign in to My Account through intuit’s official website to view REP transactions and make payments on your REP account.
1. Firstly, Under My Lacerte and Administration.
2. Select REP Balance and Payments option.
3. After submitting your payment, you will receive a payment confirmation.
The Lacerte REP Billing schedule is listed below:
|Month||End of StatementDate||DueDate||Auto Pay Date||Lock-Out Date*|
|January||Jan 11||Feb 4||Jan 26||Mar 10|
|February||Feb 15||March 10||Mar 1||April 7|
|March||Mar 14||April 7||Mar 29||May 12|
|April||Apr 18||May 12||May 3||June 9|
|May||May 16||June 9||May 31||July 7|
|June||June 13||July 7||June 28||Aug 4|
|July||July 11||Aug 4||July 26||Sept 8|
|August||Aug 15||Sept 8||Aug 30||Oct 6|
|September||Sept 12||Oct 6||Sept 27||Nov 10|
|October||Oct 17||Nov 10||Nov 1||Dec 8|
|November||Nov 14||Dec 8||Nov 29||Jan 5 **|
|December||Dec 12||Jan 5 **||Dec 27||Feb **|
The date of your account will be locked from processing if there is not full payment available for 2 consecutive REP statements. This will result in inability to process all the returns on REP basis.
End of Statement Date
Date statement is generated for previous activity in previous billing cycle. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 days for complete processing of the statement and an additional 3 to 4 days to receive confirmation via priority mail.
- Date payment is scheduled to be debited on particular account (EFT, credit card) for automatic payment.
- Tentative Dates – Subject to Change
Important Reminder About Autopay
All new or edited Autopay information must be received and processed Before the End of Statement date in order for the new credit card or ACH to be used by the next autopay date following that same procedure of end of statement date.
- A request to change a credit card on January 18th, would result in still being charged on their current credit card for the upcoming Autopay cycle. The new credit card information will not take effect until the next Autopay cycle of the following month.
- In addition, in order to start an account on Autopay, the current statement balance will need to be properly paid. The autopay option will become effective in the following month.
- Terms, conditions, features, pricing support and services are subject to change at any time without any notice period.