Steps to configure Health Report in Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
Windows server essentials have been known for the benefits it has furnished for business world. Enhanced connectivity and a better accessibility across premises have been two much hyped advantages of using windows server 2012 essentials. But the recent add-in of windows server 2012 has enabled collecting and compiling the health data. Windows server 2012 configuration has enabled the management of health report data that has been ignored for reason of absence of a suitable tool.
There are mainly three major functions of the Health Report add-in:
- It helps in creating a report when demanded as well as on schedule.
- The report can be customized to make the content presentable in the best possible way.
- After the report is created, it enables its sharing using email
The Health Report feature of Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials has come up as useful tool to consolidate the records and the information related to the Windows Server Essentials network in form a report. This report is then shared via emails and is distributed among those recipients that are authorized to use this information. This data can be visited on the Health Reports tab of the Control panel on Windows Server 2012R2 Essentials.
Email notifications for the health report can be configured by using office 365 account. Here are the steps to view the SMTP server details of O365 account:
- First click Outlook tab, then go to Settings icon image and their go to Options.
- After this click account that will appear on the next page and this is to be followed by Settings for POP or IMAP access.
- Note down the SMTP setting and then select close.
- In order to configure the health report on the Window Server 2012 R2 Essentials, click the Windows Server Essentials Dashboard to open it, then click the Health Report page on the HOME tab and click Customize Health Report settings. This will allow further allow to schedule the emails and generate a scheduled report.
Since, viewing the health report data on the Windows Server Essentials Dashboard can be time consume a lot of time, the email feature has been added to ease this difficulty. The report generated is sent by an email to the users that have listed to be authorized for using the report content. With accessibility feature of the windows server an administrator can easily go through the report by using any device or any client application to guarantee that the server is working in its best state.
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint