What Features Discriminates QuickBooks Pro From QuickBooks Premier
QuickBooks Premier, which is designed by Intuit is usually for the established and for the growing small businesses, whereas QuickBooks Pro is for the newer and the existing small businesses, according to the company.
Intuit’s QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier are the two retail versions at the time of publication and they both fall into the category of business, accounting as well as tax software. Apart from that, there is no need of any previous accounting knowledge to use either product. And, here we will discuss the Quickbooks Premier vs Pro according to their features.
With QuickBooks Premier, you are able to create a full business plan by using the integrated Business Planner tool; this functionality is not available in QuickBooks Pro. The business plan that is created by QuickBooks Premier is based on the format that is recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration for loan applications or a bank line of credit, according to Intuit inc.
You can use this Business Planner tool to print the reports including income and expense projections, profit and loss summaries, and the balance sheet reports. And also, you can graph the data.
QuickBooks Premier software includes six industry-specific editions: Premier, Premier Contractor, Premier Retail, Premier Professional Services, Premier Wholesale & Manufacturing, and Premier Nonprofit. The editions are basically designed for specific groups of the users and have the features that are targeted to each group.
For instance, the contractor edition supports billing clients by job phase. Intuit offers only one edition of QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Pro is available with 100s of customizable sales, financial, and the tax reports, whereas QuickBooks Premier includes more than 150 such type of reports. QuickBooks Premier also offers you industry-specific reports and other advanced reporting tools, like the ability to view the customized sales and the profitability reports.
You can use your QuickBooks Premier for running a cost-to-complete-job report, that provides the details about the exact cost to complete a job with over-the-estimate and under-the-estimate itemized lists in order to easily identify the runaway costs.
As these two QuickBooks products have the notable differences, so they share many common features. You can print checks, track expenses and pay bills all from at one place. You can manage the payroll and payroll taxes, as well as invoices multiple customers simultaneously. You can also track the time and expenses to bill clients.
In addition to that, you are able to locate any account, report or invoice can create purchase orders, and can track and manage your product inventory as well. These are just a few features that are common to the QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Pro editions.
- Angeela is Techarex Network’s Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as an eCommerce and Marketing Strategist for the last five years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM and Email Marketing. Angella thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Angella admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.09.22Managing Home Business Accounting with QuickBooks Hosting
- QuickBooks2017.09.20How Your Industry Benefits from All New QuickBooks Premier 2018?
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.09.19Why CPAs Love to Manage QuickBooks Accounting on the Cloud?
- QuickBooks2017.09.11QuickBooks Desktop 2018 : Top New Features