Typical Complications Encountered while Using QuickBooks Online
The cloud was designed to make your working convenient. A number of accounting business owners have chosen to go for QuickBooks Online (QBO) because they think it is convenient and more economical. It allows the users to access their files from any device by just logging into their account.
Irrespective of this easy access benefit, many businesses are not happy with QuickBooks online and they are not getting the experience that they required.
So, here are some of the most common complications experienced by QuickBooks Online users:-
1. Interface –
The look & feel of QBO is different from the version you have on your desktop. In addition to that, there are a lot of important features missing that usually make the bookkeeping task easy.
One of the most common complaints about QBO is that you will lose so much of your keyboard shortcuts and you’ll be unable to easily navigate your reports. The interface for QuickBooks Online is not as convenient as compared to the desktop version of QuickBooks.
2. Reporting –
A lot of professionals share their issues regarding reporting feature in QuickBooks Online. While running through the reports with their clients, they find it so much inconvenient to navigate through a web browser.
Bookkeepers don’t want to spend their crucial time hampered with the pages to have their information show up. It slows down the process with loading and constantly clicking on the pages to find the information they want to share.
3. Lost Data –
Many users have observed that they are losing their data while using QuickBooks Online. Either the data is not being stored automatically or there are issues with emailing invoices.
Inconveniences in adding up the data as well as losing data requires a lot of time in re-entering the same information. Accountants have many things to do and they don’t want to waste their precious time in doing unnecessary work.
4. Importing –
Another huge inconvenience faced by QuickBooks Online users is regarding import of their information to the new platform.
The users would think that their QuickBooks desktop would be easily integrated into QuickBooks Online, but it is not. It is practically impossible to import QuickBooks desktop to QuickBooks Online.
5. Speed –
You spend more time doing the same amount of work while working on QuickBooks Online. However, that is not the case with QuickBooks desktop and cloud hosted QuickBooks.
Users report about a lot of wasted time when they try to navigate through the QuickBooks Online platform as they face problems regarding reporting, importing, and lost data etc.
As you can see there are so many demerits in QuickBooks online, so it is a wise decision to switch to hosted QuickBooks cloud. And you can trust Techarex Networks for all your QuickBooks related needs.
- Angeela is Techarex Network’s Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as an eCommerce and Marketing Strategist for the last five years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM and Email Marketing. Angella thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Angella admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.09.22Managing Home Business Accounting with QuickBooks Hosting
- QuickBooks2017.09.20How Your Industry Benefits from All New QuickBooks Premier 2018?
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.09.19Why CPAs Love to Manage QuickBooks Accounting on the Cloud?
- QuickBooks2017.09.11QuickBooks Desktop 2018 : Top New Features