How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
To search & edit customer’s record in QuickBooks, you need to follow the given steps:
● Double click on QuickBooks icon to open it and ensures that you have opened the correct company file.
● Click on the Customers tab in the menu bar.
● Go to – Customers >Customer Center.
● The Customer information page will be displayed on the screen.
➢ QuickBooks users will be able to view customers list with their current balance.
➢ You can filter customers with All Customers, Active customers, customers with opening balance, customers with overdue invoice, and customers with almost due invoice or use custom filter for customer search.
➢ When, we use the custom filter, the “In” fields dropdown gets auto populated with the common fields such as names, address, phone etc.
➢ Once the filtered record is selected, its information like transactions, contact details etc. gets displayed on the right hand side of the page.
➢ Double click over the row to edit a customer. This will navigate you to the Edit customer page.
➢ You can edit address, payments, accounts, tax and additional information of customers.
➢ Current balance field cannot be edited since it’s a result of the Transactions you have entered for that customer.
Congratulations! You have successfully edited the customer record in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint