Best 4 Methods to resolve QuickBooks Payments Unrecoverable Errors
Using accounting software gets tricky at times, though QuickBooks is a fairly simple and user friendly software to use, you can still get stuck at times with some errors. Here we look at the best ways to resolve one of the very common errors with QuickBooks payments.
When you selects “make merchant service deposit” in the banking list, you may be asked to log in to your QuickBooks payment account and then “record merchant service deposits” window opens.
If there is any deposit that has been cleared it must be posted in the account. Unfortunately, an error may occur with an error message called unrecoverable error and the program would crash.
There are a number of different code values that have been generated for this kind of problem. But, you can never find a solution to them in the Intuit support system. QuickBooks error code 19561-68749 seems to be the one you may be getting most frequently.
There might be some due payments that are waiting to be posted in your merchant account.
Methods to resolve Error 19561 68749
The mentioned steps might resolve the issues. There are different methods described for different situations.
Check if you have Internet Explorer 11. Nowadays Intuit does not provide support for older versions but this will not affect the desktop installation of QuickBooks.
Clear your browsing history and cache from the Internet Explorer. This might take a few minutes.
However, this method rarely solve the issues but it is the easiest method to implement.
Go to the Advanced tab in your Internet Options in Internet Explorer.
Click on the Restore advanced settings button.
Go to the Edit/Utilities menu and search for the Rebuild Data function. If any errors persists then they may interrupt with things.
This method is not recommended in case you are saving credit card numbers or employee Social Security Numbers in your QuickBooks file.
A corruption problem might be noticed in some releases of QuickBooks in such situations. This is the reason why you would prefer to use an outside payment system so that credit card information isn’t stored in your database.
Try to Repair the QuickBooks program yourself. This method resolves up-to 90% of the issues.
In the Programs and Features section of your Windows Control Panel, Select the QuickBooks program.
Click on the Uninstall/Change link and select the Repair option. This reset most of the program features and settings. This takes a little more time than the prior solutions, with your small company file.
Disclaimer: You may receive a number of error messages in accumulation. Click ignore each time you receive such messages and continue to the process.
The most common fix was to Repair the program. Although, clearing the browser cache or rebuilding the QuickBooks file might be helpful.
- Julia is Techarex Network’s Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as a B2B and Marketing Strategist for the last seven years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM, and Email Marketing. Julia thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Julia admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- Microsoft Sharepoint2018.03.30How to Select the Best between SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Hosting2018.03.22Avoid SharePoint Compliance Risk by implementing a Robust Information Governance Plan
- Dedicated Hosting2018.03.20Guide to Selecting the Best between Office 365 Hosting and Hosted Exchange
- QuickBooks2018.03.07Boost Up Your Accounting Performance with Managed QuickBooks Support Services
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/techare8/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/techarex/single.php on line 457