QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
Referring to our blog post on How to create company file in QuickBooks 2016?
I was creating a company file in QuickBooks in which I was needed to choose the industry type and respective accounts option.
To get this done, perform the following sequence of steps :
● Select the QuickBooks icon and press double click traversing cursor over it.
● Choose “Create a New Company” button, before going on next step.
● You will observe a new page with “Start Setup” button .
Click on “Start setup”
● This will navigate you to the following screen where you need to fill your business details.
● Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
● Fill the necessary details.
● Select “Help to choose” for duly filling up the industry type option.
● “select your industry” page will appear on the screen.
● Referring to the above figure :
● You can search for the industry type that matches your company by clicking on 
● Go on the “Industry” List box  and opt for Industry type
● Along with all associated relevant fields/entities, the “Accounts” list box  will get auto-populated.
● In case you opt for “others” present in the “Industry” List box, then you will observe a vacant “Accounts” list box.
● Select “Ok”  to finish the procedure.
● You will be back on the “create company” section.
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint