How TO Create An Invoice In QuickBooks 2016
Suppose I have provided services to the customer before receiving any payments. Now, I need to make a document that specifies the cost of the products or services to that customer.
In QB we use invoice for this purpose.
To raise an invoice for the customer in QuickBooks, I need to follow the given steps…
● Double click on QuickBooks icon to open it and ensure that you have opened the correct company file.
● Click on the Customers tab in the menu bar.
● Go to – Customers > Create Invoices.
● This will navigate you to the Invoice Page.
● On the LHS top corner of the invoice screen, we will see a dropdown list with the customer’s name.
● You can easily find options under the “customer: job” field.
● The “customer: job” field will be auto-populated with the customer’s name and job types.
● Once the customer’s name is being selected the associated information like shipping address, terms, Invoice number will be filled automatically.
● Select the Invoice date and Due date from the calendar control.
● You will find a blank grid having columns like Items, descriptions, quantity etc.
● Select the item name from the item drop down list or click on “Address” option if a new item has to be added.
● Enter the Quantity & price so that amount can be calculated.
● Click on “Print” to take the print of the invoice.
● Once the invoice is complete click on “save & close” button to save the record and come out of the invoice window.
● Click on “Save & New” button to save the record and create another invoice.
Thus, an invoice can be easily raised for the customer by following the above steps.
- VMware2016.09.01Small Virtual Infrastructure Or Large Private Cloud, VMware TCO Is Lowest
- QuickBooks2016.06.28How To Be Prepared For QuickBooks 2017 Migration
- Magento2016.06.28Reverse Caching Proxy and its Role in Magento Performance Optimization
- Magento2016.06.28How can Magento Retailers Gain Completive Edge using Dynamic Pricing