Failure To Integrate With Microsoft Office 365 : Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Connection with Office 365 Account might Fail or Timeout while Connecting from Windows Server 2012 Essentials Dashboard
The Office 365 tab is displayed below:
This will eventually result in displaying ‘time out’ without exhibiting the Exchange Online Mailbox information:
Shown snapshot depicts as to how the user properties are displayed over the USERS tab.
This is going to eventually lead to the ‘time out’, as shown in the figure:
Moreover, you will observe the following error at SharedServiceHost-O365ProviderServiceConfig.log under path
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Server\Logs directory:
PSRunspace: Opening remote run space failed due to the error: Connecting to remote server ps.outlook.com failed with the following error message : The Proxy Auto-configuration URL was not found
This occurs while the SYSTEM account is unable to manifest an internet connection at the Office 365 site.
To repair the internet connection settings for the SYSTEM account, follow this sequence of steps:
- Perform the Download PsTools from http://download.sysinternals.com/files/PSTools.zip and now open the folder to extract it into another folder.
- Open to run the Command Prompt as an Administrator and then navigate to the folder where PsTools are located (extracted).
- for opening Internet Explorer in SYSTEM account, run & execute PsExec.exe –s –i “%Programfiles%\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe”.
- Over the Internet Explorer window which has been opened under SYSTEM account, go to open, then-> Internet Options from the Tools icon. Traverse to navigate to the Connections tab, and select to click on LAN Settings. Then, Clear the check to detect settings, automatically.
- Now close the Dashboard and then restart the Windows Server Office 365 Integration Service again.
- Again Open the Dashboard. You will observe the Office 365 detail information present over the respective windows. In case you will not find that then you might have to restart the server again.
- Julia is Techarex Network’s Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as a B2B and Marketing Strategist for the last seven years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM, and Email Marketing. Julia thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Julia admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- QuickBooks2017.12.04Understanding the Nitty-Gritty of Collaborative Accounting
- QuickBooks2017.11.30Key Considerations Before You Convert Your Existing Company File for QuickBooks 2018
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.11.30How to Keep Your QuickBooks Network Secure with Remote Employees?
- QuickBooks2017.11.29How to Enhance QuickBooks Performance