Official SharePoint App Is Now Available For Windows 10 Mobile Phone
Microsoft has officially launched the official preview version of SharePoint app for Windows 10 mobile phone. The app allows the businesses to share news, documents, sites and much more that have the subscription of Office 365.
Source – nokiapoweruser
This mobile app also helps to keep the business work moving forward by allowing quick access to the team sites, team members and the organizational portals throughout Office 365 by allowing you to search for the contents and the people across your organization.
Features of the SharePoint windows mobile App:-
- You can add multiple accounts by signing in to your SharePoint Online site.
- You can use the links tab to find prompted link for your business.
- Enterprise search is available throughout this app and the results are organized in files, people, and sites.
- You can learn more about the people you are working with.
- Just open your documents in the OneDrive app and you are able to edit your files using Office apps (mobile) like Word, OneNOte, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- You can navigate from links to the important sites which are configured by your organization.
By the latest version of the SharePoint app, now you are able to:-
- Access to the frequent sites and to those followed.
- Change Theme Light or dark based on your system account.
- To Add or change accounts.
- To view the links and resources associated with your account.
- To view the team members and any employees.
- To view & modify the profile of the staff.
- To share a file, inviting people or share a link.
- To search for the files, people, and recommended sites.
The App is in version 0.8.3.0 and is now available on Windows store for download. Since this is a SharePoint’s preview version, there might be some issues with the app. But still, if you are interested in this platform, so that you can go ahead and download this SharePoint Preview app from the Windows Store now.
- Angeela is Techarex Networks' Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as an eCommerce and Marketing Strategist for the last five years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM and Email Marketing. Angeela thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Angella admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.