Increase Productivity with SharePoint 2013 Tasklist
Confused on how to create a Custom List in SharePoint 2013? Firstly, list template in SharePoint 2013 is an amazing way to deploy an identical list across a SharePoint implementation. SharePoint 2013 comes loaded with tons of amazing features which can benefit both users and business. SharePoint 2013 has kept its user friendly features as well as included many useful benefit as well as features to customize it as per the user. This article will discuss and guide you step by step on how you can use and create list template in SharePoint 2013.
Steps to create and use SharePoint 2013 template list
- Go to site and click “Settings”. Select “Add an app” or go to “View All site Content” and from here click “Add an App”.
- From the “Your Apps” page, select “Custom List”
- Add a name to the list in the Popup and click Create. Your list is created.
Guide to Create list from List Template
- Go to List tab and click on “List settings”, located in the Ribbon.
- Navigate to “New Custom List” and click on “Save list as template”
- While saving it as Template you can give a file name, Template name and template description
- Click “ok” and you will be directed to the confirmation page with a link of template gallery.
- Once you are done with this, click on “Add an App”, where you will find the new template. Give a name by clicking on the template to create a list.
A quick tip: Instead of taking the trouble to create a new list, the SharePoint list can easily be made a template which can be selected whenever creating a new list. Follow the above steps and guide. In no time you should be able to create and use template list in SharePoint 2013.
To know more about SharePoint Hosting, call : 1-855-909-3300
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint