- Visit the website, jquery.com.
- Download the compressed production version of jQuery library to your desktop. It should not be the development edition; it has to be specifically the compressed production version.
- In the next step, SharePoint Designer (SPD) is to be opened. Now connect it to the root level of the site collection of your SharePoint website.
- Open the folder named “Style Library” in SharePoint Designer.
- A new folder is to be created then. Name it as “Scripts” and save it in the Style Library.
- In SharePoint Designer, open the master page file.
- In the master page, find the <head> tag. Within the <head> tag, include a script reference to the jQuery library. It must be added right before the content place holder named “PlaceHolderAdditonalPageHead”.
The jQuery library reference is as given below:
The script reference is to be added just after the jQuery library reference. The script reference to be included has been given below:
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint