Deleting Credentials from Cloud Storage App for SharePoint
Microsoft has brought a revolution in how business operate by launching of the web application platform SharePoint in the year 2001. This server suite have unique features like business intelligence, intranet, extranet, document and content management, workflow management, personal cloud, enterprise search, enterprise social networking and many more. These unique features have streamlined communication within an organization, accelerated business growth and also made the employees more productive. Today many of the Fortune 500 companies are using the web application platform after its success.
Over the years, many versions of SharePoint have been released, every time with new and better features. In order to make working in SharePoint more smooth a Cloud Storage App is being used to work with the files inside the Rackspace Cloud Files and also the SharePoint Content. This app can easily be downloaded from the SharePoint store. This app basically decreases the cost and also frees the space in SharePoint deployment’s Microsoft SQL Server databases by storing data in the user’s cloud account. This cloud storage app lets you perform tasks like
- Manage the cloud file objects inside the SharePoint portal directly.
- Add objects into the Cloud File containers using the drag and drop interface.
- Delete or remove the objects from the Cloud File Containers one at a time or in bulk.
- It teams up with others, even the users who do not have the SharePoint credentials, by creating temporary URLs that expire after a certain point of time.
When you are working on the Cloud Storage app you can easily remove the credentials from it. Here is the method how you remove credential from app in SharePoint?
In order to delete the credentials from the app in SharePoint, you have to login first. Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the main page and it will also have the option of Configure Account and Logout. As you click on the logout button, all the credentials that were stored in the Cloud Storage app will be removed. You have to again put the credentials which will direct you to the configuration page every time you will access this cloud app for SharePoint. Many people think it is a very lengthy process, but it is actually easy and can be done in just a few seconds.
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint