A Deeper Look into SharePoint 2016 – Salient Aspects Discussed
Everyone is well aware that Microsoft has released a new version of SharePoint server and now it is in its testing phase. Being a user of SharePoint, you need to know certain things about it. So, take a preview at SharePoint Server 2016 Preview:
- Microsoft is planning to add on some new capabilities to the version that represent investment in audience and workload capabilities.
- This is designed to overcome the burden on IT staff by streamlining the administrative tasks.
- An investment in HTML 5 allows the developers and app designers to enable device specific targeting of content. This increases the accessibility to SharePoint on multiple mobile platforms.
- Now you can access the application from top of navigation bar allowing the users to work more efficiently in daily tasks.
- SharePoint is all about sharing and therefore it allows users to share more on Face book with the share button at the top of each page.
- SharePoint 2016 has features that are designed to preserve items in SharePoint and OneDrive for business for a certain period of time.
- To run the application, you need to install windows server 2012 R2 and windows server technical preview.
As SharePoint 2016 is the first release of SharePoint designed from the cloud down, Microsoft has spend a lot of time and effort in improving its performance. That’s the main quality and feature of the product that is enhancing its demand in the market among users. Here are some of its features:
- Increased Max file size
Microsoft may add on more features or qualities to the product in the coming time as required. It has been designed, developed and tested with Microsoft SaaS strategy at its core. It is designed with a purpose to help you achieve a new level of performance and reliability and empower users while meeting demands of users.
- QuickBooks2016.07.01QuickBooks 2016 : How to Select the Industry Type and Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.30Microsoft’s SharePoint 2016: Awesome New Features Added For It’s Users
- QuickBooks2016.06.27How To Search and Edit Customers Records In QuickBooks 2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint2016.06.22Microsoft Announces Release Of iOS App For SharePoint