Top Reasons- Why choose GoldMine CRM Software For your Accounting Firm
Over the last few years, the idea of on-premises, Windows-based CRM program has been surpassed by on-line, web-based, as well hosted CRM programs. Certainly, there are a number of benefits of hosted CRM solutions, such as ease of access, initial out of pocket cost, cross platform compatibility, and reduced maintenance from the IT department of the company.
While the users loved the convenience of their CRM, they began to find more and more features that the new program didn’t have. Most of them were kind of ‘under the hood’ items that have been a part of GoldMine for many years.
These items include the ability to merge duplicates intelligently, automatically rollover uncompleted activities to the next day, built in email client, spell checker, and a preview window that eliminates hundreds of needless clicks a week.
The list got longer and longer and finally from their experience, check out some favorite things about GoldMine, compare it to other CRM systems. It would be quite beneficial for those who were thinking about switching either to a new CRM solution or GoldMine. Following are some reasons to choose GoldMine –
● Concurrent licensing is based on the number of users who logged in at one time. Big savings over ‘named user’ licensing models
● Microsoft SQL Server licenses are included with purchase/upgrade
● It includes Office integration with Word, Outlook, Excel, and also GoldSync for remote off line users
What All Makes GoldMine So Popular among accounting professionals?
● Has a very flexible drag and drop screen arrangement and it provides more Real Estate on the Top Half of the Contact Record
● Can search, sort, group, and filter by double-clicking on any field
● Excel type ‘Auto Filters’ in most of the list views to make your searching via contact’s info so much easier
● Preview Windows in most of the list views eliminates the need of opening each history, detail record, pending, linked document, etc., as you can see the details, including ‘Notes’ in the preview section.
● The Contact Search Center feature is so much more than a search tool. It has the auto filters, in addition to a ‘Grouping’ feature. You can slice and dice your content, by creating on-the-fly filters. The results of your search can be output to Excel, tagged for an instant filter and the possibilities continue.
● The Activity List feature – open and close the activities, can be drill down by the user, type of activity, date range, export to Excel with a click to access an instant activity report.
● There are Quick Action Buttons on the Search Center, Contact Record, and Activity list to Complete, Schedule, create e-mail or mail merge
● Open windows create the tabs for easy navigation among them and recently Viewed Lists for quick navigation to go back to the recent screens
● The Relationship Tree allow you to track related records in a single org tree
● Rollup of Info for Multiple Contacts in an Organization and secondary contacts reside on the same record as the primary contact. Apart from that, Referrals allow you to connect the related contacts with a quick listing and link
● The spell checker available in the Email editor and all the notes areas.
● Can view the delegated activities that are still open in the activity center
● Able to link the files or folders to the contact record. Also available automatic linking of email attachments to the contact record.
● Universal Search feature searches all of the database, even the info which is in the linked documents
● Social Media Links for Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn Connections.
● Drag & drop activities on the calendar to the other days or times
● Schedule for one or many people and auto schedule available for groups of users
● Able to view the calendar of multiple users at one time
● Able to send meeting requests and notifications
● And can click RSVP to delegate activities and receive the notifications when the activity is completed or deleted
● Can sync calendar with your Outlook
● Auto-Rollover activities allow you to move uncompleted activities to next day and Auto update activities allow you to reassign to another user, reassign to another user, and delete the displayed activities.
Sales Management Module
● The Forecasted sales can be scheduled like appointments. It is fast and easy way to track the opportunities when all the deal details are not needed.
● Opportunity manager allows you to capture of all details relating to the opportunity that includes multiple sales, influencers, linked documents/quotes, team members, etc. All are linked to the related contacts.
● By Project manager, you can continue from a closed opportunity and can track all the details of a project as well as scheduled activities for each user.
● Dashboards available for quick look at scheduled, forecasts, and the forecasted sales, completed activities, and customer service issues
Marketing Management Module
● Email marketing tools available and also email templates for easy ‘one-offs’ or email blasts
● Can create personalized HTML Email templates and store in library of email templates
● Built-in searchable Info Center Library to capture and share the web clippings, literature, policies and more. And they are centrally updated.
● Integration with Word for mail merges and integration with Excel for importing lists into GoldMine.
● Create groups from the search center and group schedule or send email in bulk by just a few clicks.
● Available document library for Word, Excel, and e-mail templates including literature attachments
● Output lists to Word, Excel, and Windows Clipboard
● Lead Management allows easy update of the fields
Data management – Some hidden stuff that makes life so much easier
● Easily create filters, SQL Queries, or groups with built-in wizards
● Over 75 built-in reports for contacts, calendar, analysis, and labels and envelopes.
● Automated Processes/Workflow Wizard driven trigger events, updates, emails, automatically
● Global replace of the fields switch data in filtered fields, automatically set proper case in all records or a filtered group
● Ability to have multiple databases, ability to move document attachments, ability to Archive records, and links to an alternate server or dive location
● Built-in Merge/Purge system to easily manage the duplicates
● Auto Update Fields are based on the info in other Fields
● Territory Realignment Wizard available
● ‘Record typing’ allow different record views for different groups of user or the contact types
● Have customizable Tab Names
● Record Ownership by user or the group provides security and record curtaining choices Full/invisible, basic information or read only
● Easy to Customize the screen layout with screen designer
● Ability to create the calculated Fields
● Relational Lookup Windows available
● Details for ‘many to one’ data items such as passwords, birthdays, card numbers, family names etc.
● Many security control options from the fields to contact records to databases
● Import/Export tools available
● Integration with Outlook Auto file emails in History, calendar, and sync contacts
Customer Service And Issue management
● It includes Customer Service module to track, capture, and escalate the issues. Create issues and case numbers.
● Full reporting and the dashboards available with automated tracking.
● All the issues become a part of history on customer record automatically.
Mobility and Mobile Access
● WMobile – This provides access to 2 distinct interfaces. WMobile Phone (for all the browser-equipped Smartphones) and WMobile Desktop for any desktop browser or the tablets. It provides almost all the features of GoldMine to the remote users with no need for installation. (Optional)
● GoldSync – This is for offline remote use. It can be filtered to limit records which belong to sales rep or manager. The remote licenses and synching are included within the system
● iGoldMine – This is for full remote access to GoldMine and other server-based applications like Citrix. (Optional)
● GoldMine Mobile products that are created by GoldMine is an app for iPhone and iPad. (Optional)
Some of the recommended GoldMine add-ons. (This is Optional)
● QuoteWerks – It is a great quoting tool that stores all the quotes, links to GoldMine which creates opportunity and estimated sale, emails to the client and creates follow-up and linked quote in GoldMine.
● MasterMine – It is an amazing reporting and data management tool that creates reports and live data links in Excel.
● DialPad – It is a custom interface that for telesales team to handle calls and data, drawing data from GoldMine and also linking to various VOIP phone systems.
● CompanionLink – It is one of the best options among the syncing software. It links the contacts and calendar to and from anything including Google, iPhone, Outlook, and more.
● Riva – It is an amazing program that works with the Exchange server to sync the contacts, email, and calendar to any type of exchange-connected device.
● GoldBook – Commonly it is a requested link between GoldMine and QuickBooks. It can move or link, sales, contacts, invoices etc. in both ways.
So there you have it. When using and implementing the CRM systems, these things really make a big difference in the usability and results for any type of business. A little professional knowledge and guidance also go a long way.
- Lacerte Tax Hosting2017.02.22Xero’s Exporting to Two Different Tax Software Programs
- Microsoft Sharepoint2017.02.20Why The Wise Businesses Rely On SharePoint
- ProSeries Tax Software Hosting2017.02.17ProSeries Tips and Tricks to Save Your Time
- Drake Tax Software Hosting2017.02.16Things You Should Know Before Tax Time