User-Friendly Pulse of Matter Private Cloud Getting DevOps Ready
For companies, deploying new software development processes like DevOps and continuous integration/continuous delivery, or CI/CD, depicts giving application developers a more responsive, agile, and efficient cloud infrastructure.
However, for cloud operators, delivering such infrastructure can be a big challenge.
Techarex Networks private cloud provides a single platform for managing containerized apps, virtual apps and bare metal apps throughout private, public and hybrid clouds.
These days cloud service providers offers “OpenStack as a Service” for customers the process of setting up, configuring, tracking, monitoring and scaling OpenStack.
Techarex Networks is dedicated to supporting new software development processes like DevOps and CI/CD.
The main objective is to enable self-service ability for developers and eliminating the conventional bottlenecks appeared when dedicating resources for testing, implementation, and production at scale. The primary steps to attain this objective are helping operators conquer performance-hampering challenges of cloud management.
The main three examples of such issues are.
1. Draft life cycles of compute instances-
Operators are evolving to a new paradigm controlling “cloudy” and container-based workloads and volatile virtual machines or the environment.
In this cloud-native model, the applications and tiers are developed to scale up and grow quickly, then be torn down when not required.
In these agile environments, mainly when using containers, application life cycles might be only minutes long.
The life cycles of compute instances can be so short, in fact, that conventional monitoring tools are inadequate — the instance has come and gone before it can even be monitored and reported, particularly if human intervention is needed.
Automated, by default real-time monitoring is required to provide accurate, useful and actionable insight into these workloads.
2. Restricted visibility to demand capacity planning —
With dynamic, versatile workloads to manage, operators require being proactive in guaranteeing certain levels of service, availability, and performance to their end users or customers.
They require reliable capacity planning tools and technique that offer visibility into all resources present in the cloud stack to help predict when and where additional resources will be required before constraints occur.
3. Lack of access to real-time telemetry and performance data of physical and virtual infrastructure —
In a DevOps world, the capability to deliver the experience end users demand needs infrastructure transparency of the entire cloud stack—down to the processor level.
Operators required access to this information, of course, however, also they need to be able to share it with developers so developers may utilize infrastructure analytics within their applications and schedule workloads to attain optimum performance.
Advantages of DevOps from data-driven private clouds
A data-driven cloud uses real-time, consistent analysis and measurement against completely customizable and configurable SLAs that delivers the game-changing benefits of a data-driven cloud.
Using a data-driven cloud, operators are becoming capable of the following:
✓ Know which sections of their infrastructure are healthy and which are not
Cloud service provider should offer a real-time monitoring of every feature of the cloud stack, right down at the processor level.
This is inclusive of visibility into every virtual and physical resource at your disposal.
The simple and user-friendly interface and customizable dashboard offer a comprehensive list of metrics depending on industry best practices. SLAs are fully configurable.
✓ Enable developers with visibility and control
Cloud service provider offers a dashboard which operators can share among developers via a self-service user experience.
Developers then can access to process-level monitoring, with real-time and historical views of their resources and the capability to drill down to deeper and deeper levels of specificity regarding performance.
Both operators and developers can develop project-level reports with a click; the report content and the recipients are customizable, and data are allowed to be exported in any format.
Further, operators and developers are allowed to access advance alarming and notification abilities and can establish static and dynamic thresholds depending on their preferences.
✓ Well-informed about the capacity levels
The operators become aware of the true capacity levels of their infrastructure, anytime and all the time.
Enable operators to model potential changes to observe what impacts will be on availability, capacity, and performance.
Some “real-life” examples to understand what a DevOps-ready private cloud can perform are as follows:
● Troubleshoot whenever a user experience slowness;
● Notification of events in Real-time;
● Optimize infrastructure ROI via utilization reports;
● Examine the probability for a new or expanding project;
● Enhance availability with the configurable policy for SLA.
Techarex Networks renders entire and dynamic managed infrastructure & cloud hosting enterprise services and solutions like QuickBooks cloud hosting , SharePoint cloud hosting and Microsoft Exchange server. Our experienced team is guiding clients from all around the world as to what is the best solution for them.
Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Hosting and DevOps
Security, Cloud, DevOps, Virtualization, Data Centers, Mobility, Agility, Server
- Julia is Techarex Network’s Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as a B2B and Marketing Strategist for the last seven years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM, and Email Marketing. Julia thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Julia admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- Microsoft Sharepoint2018.03.30How to Select the Best between SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Hosting2018.03.22Avoid SharePoint Compliance Risk by implementing a Robust Information Governance Plan
- Dedicated Hosting2018.03.20Guide to Selecting the Best between Office 365 Hosting and Hosted Exchange
- QuickBooks2018.03.07Boost Up Your Accounting Performance with Managed QuickBooks Support Services