Why Your Business Needs An Integrated Accounting Software
For running a business, one of the hardest things is to control and manage a wide range of tasks such as accounting, workforce management, tax filing, and so on. Many of these tasks have little or no relation to the other. However, with technology, you can reduce the human efforts required for running any business.
Some of the software that you need to run your business effectively are those that are related to accounting, tax, payroll, and workforce management. Almost all SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses) use these tools to simplify their processes, as these help to reduce costs as well as errors.
By integrating various software applications that are used by the firm helps in simplifying the business management and the controlling processes. Basically, integration means the software applications that exchange the data between themselves and they do not remain as a standalone application.
So why there is need of integrated business software?
Reason 1 – To automate information sharing.
Each software application requires critical information for processing various tasks. It is quite possible that the data may be available to one of the software application and not to another.
For example, payroll software may have the details regarding salary information, whereas the software for tax preparation may not have the same.
A few years ago, you would not have any choice but to feed the data manually into the software. Now, with integrated business software and cloud accounting, you only need to enter the data once. Then, it is shared by various software applications efficiently & easily.
Reason 2 – To have a much better control over your business.
It is not everyone’s cup of tea to manage a lot of different applications and have a different software application for preparing bills, managing your statements, filling forms, filing tax, preparing a master data file, viewing employee data, and so on.
Having an integrated business software such as Cloud hosted QuickBooks would simplify so many things for you as it eradicates the complexity and caters you with a simple interface.
Also, with QuickBooks cloud hosting, there is no need of any installation or setup to be done. You can just get started right away by simply subscribing to a particular cloud hosting plan and launch the app that comes with it.
Reason 3 – Eliminate Requirement of hiring a dedicated IT team.
Generally, firms were required to hire a dedicated IT team with at least a half dozen personnel to manage various software applications. This was not feasible and because of that many companies ended up in spending more than they could afford on maintaining an in-house IT team.
Now, with the hosted business software on the cloud, you are able to manage your business processes by yourself, without having to hire a qualified IT team or maintaining a large IT infrastructure for it.
Cloud hosting platform does make the things so much easier for your business. So, it’s recommended to deploy a Cloud-based accounting software to derive the several benefits Cloud offers.
- Angeela is Techarex Networks' Content Marketing Associate for Intuit products. She has worked as an eCommerce and Marketing Strategist for the last five years, helping businesses with software implementation for Customer Service, CRM and Email Marketing. Angeela thrives in helping companies find the right software solution for their projects. Aside from his obvious passion for Marketing, Angella admits to being a foodie and travel enthusiast.
- Cloud Computing2017.11.16How is Cloud Technology Transforming Accounting and Bookkeeping?
- QuickBooks Enterprise2017.11.155 Top QuickBooks Enterprise Apps that Every Business Should Use
- QuickBooks2017.11.10QuickBooks Desktop vs Other Accounting Software: Which Fits You the Best
- Quickbooks Hosting2017.11.06How to Choose from Different Server Types for QuickBooks Hosting?